Declaration of Sub-Processing
To make an informed decision on whether to provide your personal data to us using this website, we need to make you aware of one organization that act as Data Processor for us in the provision of our services to you: COFFEEWARE LP
Data Protection Framework
COFFEEWARE LP is headquartered in Greece (1 Mikras Asias, 18547 Neo Faliro, Attica) with General Commercial Registry (G.E.MI.): 154389908000 and VAT number: 801322904, acts since 2020. By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy and with the requirements of the Greek Law, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the relevant decisions and acts of the relevant Authority. For the purposes of the GDPR, we are deemed to be the “data controller” in respect of any personal information that you provide to us or we otherwise obtain about you.
Information Collection and Use
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. Your decision to disclose your personal data is entirely voluntary, and by doing so, you are providing us with specific consent to use your personal data only for the purposes for which you have disclosed it to us. The certain personally identifiable information you may provide us, could reasonably be used by us as permitted by and in accordance with applicable data protection law, to:
· Identify you and enable you to use our Website (for the administration and delivery of an order or in response to any query).
· Send promotional and marketing communications to you regarding us, our products and for the Website.
· Data share with our affiliates, business partners and market research companies to conduct market research and analysis about our Website on our behalf.
· Send newsletters, updates and e‐mails, create personalized content, offers, Website, and advertising.
· Support any other intended purpose stated at the time at which your information is collected, subject to any preferences which you may have indicated
· Prevent fraudulent transactions and theft and comply with applicable law, governmental request, court order, or otherwise protect the rights, property, or safety of us or others.
By participating to our Services, you acknowledge and consent to us using your information in those limited circumstances and for the purposes described. GDPR specifies a set of personal data categories which are considered to be “sensitive”, and which require special consideration by Data Controllers. This Website, and any services available from this Website, do not knowingly collect or process any sensitive personal data. When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, you consent to our collecting that personal information and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
Third party Services
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier.
Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site. For further details, please read our cookies policy.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. The technology that we use and the policies that we have implemented are intended to safeguard your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use. Where appropriate, we attempt to provide for the secure transmission of information, such as credit card details, from your computer to our server by utilizing SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption software. However, due to the inherent open nature of the internet, we cannot guarantee that all data transmitted will be secure since no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Use of this Website demonstrates your assumption of this risk.
Age of consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Customer and Citizen Data Rights
As prescribed within data protection regulations, you have several rights connected to the provision of your personal data to Coffeeware using this website. These include your rights to request that Coffeeware:
1. Confirms to you what personal data it may hold about you, if any, and for what purposes.
2. Changes the consent which you have provided in relation to your personal data.
3. Corrects any inaccurate or incomplete personal data which may be held about you.
4. Provides you with a complete copy of your personal data for you to move elsewhere.
5. Stops processing your personal data, whilst an objection from you is being resolved.
6. Permanently erases all your personal data promptly, and confirms to you that it has done so (there may be reasons why we may be unable to do this).
To contact us, please see our contact details below.